Hibachi Anyone?

I have to say that dining out with kids isn't always the most wonderful experience.  I also have to say that I ate out with children twice this past weekend and had a great time.  You just never know what you're going to get.

On Friday night I took my boys on a "dinner date" to a small hibachi restaurant.  They'd never been to such a place and absolutely loved looking around at everything going on and trying new foods.  It truly was one of the best experiences I've had taking my boys out for dinner.  All that aside, they still weren't great about my taking their pictures!  :-(

The wait for our food was easy - watching the other tables.




Actually trying something new.  Love this.




The following evening we found ourselves with only one boy - the other three were at a hockey game.  We also found ourselves back at the same hibachi restaurant.  Things were moving a little slower that night so we ordered some sushi while waiting for our table.  A first for this little guy!  He was so awesome trying everything too!



A chopsticks lesson from dad.  So stinking cute!



And someone who has fun getting his picture taken.  Love that too!!!





Comments

Post a Comment