Snow Tubing

The weekend before Christmas we had a wonderful snowfall so, on a whim, I took the boys snow tubing to a hill I hadn't been to since high school.  So. Much. Fun.  I haven't laughed that much in a long time.  We all had perma smiles on our faces.  And Amen for tubing hills with tow ropes.







Their approaches to the tow rope was so different I had to document it.  One is super cautious making it a 10-step process.....





and the other literally just jumped on his tube and held on for dear life.



When we got home they felt the need to lick the fresh snow in the front yard.  Honestly, I don't even ask anymore.




Then we got comfy and ate too many of Tweet Tweet's treats and hung out.


Awesome evening!

Comments

  1. So fun! I love evenings that just fall into place like that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment