Foodie Pen Pals - May 2013

The Lean Green Bean


I participated in the Foodie Pen Pals exchange with Lindsay at the Lean Green Bean for the first time in May.  I loved it and have already signed up for June!  Each month you sign up on the Foodie Pen Pals section of her blog - by the 5th of the month.  Then she matches you with another participant and you have until the 15th of the month to send out your package.  There is a $15 spending limit and although you can send anything food related she does ask that you connect with your pen pal to find out about any dietary restrictions or personal preferences.  Some who sign up are bloggers, others are not.  The other unique thing is that the person you receive a package from is not the person you're sending a package to.  This allows you to connect with and meet more people!

I sent a package to Miya Woods over at Confessions of an Almost Foodie.  I had a hard time getting started, but then had so much fun adding things to her package.

I received a package from Nicole (a non blogger) from New Jersey this month.  She sent me a fun package and cute card!


Dark Chocolate Covered Goji Berries - Snacked on these Memorial Weekend
Lindt Dark Chocolate Bar - Been nibbling on this with my tea at night
Lindt Hazelnut Chocolate Bar - My favorite flavor
Hazelnut Cocoa Mix
Cappuccino Mix
Spicy Kum Pao - Pretty sure hubby stole this!  
Tiger Sauce - Hubby loves this on his eggs!


Thanks Nicole!



Comments

  1. Wow. I am drooling!! Thank you, dear lady, for your kind words!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so much chocolate in your package! Awesome! I love the Brookside dark chocolate covered acai. I haven't tried the goji berries yet, but maybe I will next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment